This is the easiest, most satisfying meal I make on a regular basis. It’s truly D-lish, packed with flavor, takes only 5 ingredients and is always a crowd pleaser. If we don’t eat all of it for dinner, I save the rest and add it on top of mixed greens for lunch the next day. It’s best served with either a side of veggies, rice, or sautéed spinach. Here’s how to make Lemon Dill Salmon with only five ingredients:
WHAT YOU NEED:
Salmon (I get the wild caught ones that come in individual bags of 8 from WholeFoods)
Old Bay Seasoning
WHAT TO DO:
1. Remove the salmon from its original packaging and give it a quick cold wash under the sink.
2. Pat dry it with a paper towel.
3. Drizzle a little olive oil on your salmon and rub it in.
4. Shake a few sprinkles of Old Bay Seasoning to each piece.
5. Add dill to taste, we usually like it strong so I’ll coat each piece with a good amount but you can also tone it down or use a different spice for this step (like dried parsley, rosemary, etc.)
5. Squeeze half a lemon per piece of salmon.
6. Slice lemon and place on top of each piece.
7. Pre heat the oven to 450 and cook for 12-15 minutes.