Say Hello to Spring’s Latest Fashion Trends
Finally, Spring is in full swing. My favorite thing about this season (aside from my Birthday) is finding out about the latest fashion trends. Can you guess what the theme is from this picture? Drum roll, please… it’s PASTELS!!! Yes, they’re back and better than ever. If you look online and in department stores, you’ll see that there are a lot of new pieces in romantic shades of cotton candy pinks, hazy blues, and minty greens (sigh) the thought of it alone makes me fall in love with Spring all over again.
1. Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody in Aloe ($295.00): Lighter, softer colors characterize the transition to spring, and this minty crossbody bag nails the trend with gold details and quilted accents. With an adorable lining that’s half leopard print half spring scene, you can’t go wrong.
2. Kristin Cavallari Blue Floral Copertina Heels ($129.99): Bring on the Impressionist statement piece with these floral heels, splashed in cobalt, aqua, yellow, pink and coral. The exposed inset adds an extra-sexy detail appropriate for the office or a date.
3. Zara Bell Sleeve Coat ($169.00): The magic of the 60s meets the smooth lines of modernity in this classic statement piece. A pale yellow hue, flared sleeves and the classic three-button closure complete the innocent vibes put off by this trendy outer layer.
4. Charming Charlie Pastel Party Ring Set ($13.00): In shades of pink, aqua, pear and palest pearl, this ring set sparkles, adding nighttime pizzazz to the outfit for your next soiree. Wear the rings on five fingers or just one; it’s up to you!
5. Floral Print Slim Fit Shirt in Ivory ($48.00): Get your cowgirl on with this flattering floral printed shirt, washed in pink roses with olive green leaves. Pair with jeans and a hat for daytime, or tuck into a skirt with heels for evening appeal.
6. Shopbop Blank Denim Distressed Straight Leg Jeans ($88.00): Combining the sweet colors of spring with the edgy vibe of distressed denim, these jeans are perfect for keeping the chill off on cool days or brisk evenings.
7. Ray-Ban ‘Large Original Aviator’ 62mm Sunglasses ($120.00): You’ll be ready to greet brighter days with these chic rose-colored glasses, which also come in blue or gold shades. They feature golden accents and the trademark logo written in white.
Did you like Spring’s Latest Fashion Trend article? Leave a comment below and let me know what your favorite pastel trend is.