5 Black Leather Skirt Styles
Leather skirts are the perfect way to class up your wardrobe. In this outfit I’ve paired an asymmetrical faux leather mini with a white blouse, preppy jacket and gold-and-red spike heels for a day or nighttime look. Since most people can’t afford to regularly augment their wardrobe with real leather, here’s a guide to 5 different black [faux] leather skirt looks that are on trend this season, and under $40:
1. Asymmetrical Faux Leather Skirt with Zipper ($18.99): This asymmetrical mini from Charlotte Russe features a high waist and a super sleek, sexy fit. The creative, functional zipper can be unzipped to reveal more leg and is sure to add a sexy appeal for cocktail hour or hot dates.
2. ASOS Mini Skirt With Peplum Hem in Black Leather Skirt ($22.74): Ready to wow in leather? This mini skirt from ASOS will help you do just that, with an adorable pleated hem that hits mid-thigh. The high waist is perfect for tucking in a floral shirt or a graphic tee.
3. Lara Faux Leather Midi Pencil Skirt ($38.00): This faux leather midi from Missguided is long enough to be classy but features a sexy slit to kick up the sexy a notch. It is tight-fitting all the way around and so versatile – wear it to the office or on a night out. You can dress it up with a button up or dress it down with a knit sweater, either way you’ll be “on-point.”
4. Imitation Black Leather Skirt ($24.95): This H&M mini is perfect for tucked in shirts or crop tops. It sits just above the hips and falls to the upper thigh, giving it a naughty appeal for clubs and parties. The faux leather is machine washable.
5. Black Leather Pleated Midi Skirt ($19.99): This leather skirt from Zara falls just past the knee. Its fine pleats and button-tab waistband give it a professional look, though you could dress it down for a lunch or a night out. An exposed rear zip closure adds a silver pop from behind.
How did you like these leather skirt looks? Comment below and let me know