A quick glance around the media, the mall, or the busy nightspot will tell you all that you need to know: Boyfriend jeans are in. Whether you need something versatile for a day spent on the run with friends, a day at home with someone special, or if you just want to wear something sexy and chic, boyfriend jeans look great. The ones I’m wearing here are from Zara but I wanted to give you lots of great choices, all for less than $50.
1. Skinny Boyfriend Winter Jeans from PacSun ($49.00) These are great for ankle boots, pumps, or just about anything. They are white and they make a great contrast for a well-tanned girl who makes these skinny boyfriend jeans pop.
2. Distressed Boyfriend Jeans from DailyLook ($39.99) These jeans have a special hand washed effect that gives them the right color and tone. These boyfriend jeans look great with pumps, sandals, boat shoes, or just about anything. They fit comfortably since they are made from 98% cotton and 2% spandex. Only wear these comfortable but sexy jeans if you really want to attract someone’s attention.
3. Mid-rise Boyfriend Jeans from Forever 21 ($24.90) These jeans are faded just right and scream fun! They are perfect in how they fit and how they look. They come with a zip fly, five pocket construction. Although they’re tough, they’re lightweight and super comfortable made from 100% cotton. These jeans will look great on any occasions, from a day on the town to a night out.
4. All Torn Up from Nasty Gal ($20.40) These may have a certain “well worn” look to them, but they make a statement than any red blooded man would have to admit gets his attention. These jeans are great for keeping a man’s attention, or for going out and getting the attention of someone new.
5. Paris Blue Love My Boyfriend from Styles for Less ($22.99) I just adore the color of these jeans. The rips on them subtle and stylish, and just enough to create an edgy and soft look.